You sent me materials with links over a week ago, but I can't get the links to work. Now what?
You sent me links to books and articles that we found together while on the phone. You sent me the links from the catalog/discovery search, but now the links say they are "expired" and I can't get to anything you sent! Now what do I do? How can I find them again?
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2014 | 9 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is fairly simple to remedy. Here's how:
- type the name of the article or the title of the book inside parentheses in the search box on the library home page.
- it should like this: (title goes here)
- click the blue "Go" button
- the item should be the first thing in the list of results
- click the "View now" link on the screen
- provide your SLU portal user name and password as indicated on screen
- read the book or article
We did the first two together. Let us know if you have problems with any of the other items.