Answered By: Elizabeth Brooks
Last Updated: Jan 11, 2019     Views: 43

You can obtain research assistance with our two Writing and Research Instructors, Angel Jiminez and John David Harding, by calling them at 352-588-8269 or 352-588-7576, respectively. You can also email them through our Contact page or fill out a request form with Angel. 

Contact Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.