Answered By: Elizabeth Brooks Last Updated: Jan 11, 2019 Views: 18
In the event you are having difficulty printing Powerpoints from eCollege at the library, we have instructions at the reference desk for one of our librarians to assist you. In the event you would like to tackle the problem yourself, it is best to copy and paste the entire contents of into a new PowerPoint file.
- Enable editing when prompted on the PowerPoint. If you receive an error message when doing so, press repair.
- Go to the area of the presentation where the slides are in a row (normally the left side of the screen) and click once on the area.
- Press CTRL + A, and with all of the slides highlighted press CTRL+C; this will copy all of the slides at once.
- Open up a new blank PowerPoint presentation, right click the blank slide (once again to the left of the screen), and then choose "Delete Slide".
- Make sure you are in te left window pane where you would normally see all of the slides at once and press CTRL+V; this pastes all of the previously copied slides into the new document.
- After the slides appear, you should be able to print and edit the slides.
If problems persist, please contact a reference librarian.