Answered By: Elizabeth Brooks Last Updated: Jan 11, 2019 Views: 7
Librarians at the Cannon Memorial Library offer many assistances to our communities instructors. We can:
- Conduct information literacy courses - contact Elana Karshmer
- Create LibGuides (research guides) for individual courses - contact Doris Van Kampen-Breit
- Create instrcutional videos - contact Doris Van Kampen-Breit
- Order particular texts/reserve textbooks - contact Elizabeth Henry
- Be a point of contact between the library and the instructors academic program
- Much, much more!
Librarians are liasions for different departments around campus, with Sandy Hawes as the liasion for the Center of Online Learning and Aimee Graham as the liasion for the Distance Learning program. Please ask within your department or call the library to find which librarian works with your program.